Rieser Building Group is an “active” designer and builder of buildings and roadways with a team of licensed civil engineers, building contractors, engineering contractors and architects that has a resume of designing and building over 20 subdivisions, 4000 units, 25 interchanges/bridges along with 500 miles of roadway and being an OSHA Safety expert that uses this current knowledge to “also” work in the forensic analysis and expert witness field to give the client our “360 Degree” of understanding of all aspects of the industry.
- Active designer and builder of roadways, traffic signals and interchanges
- Currently bidding Caltrans and City roadway / traffic interchange jobs
- Testified and Certified in Court as a Traffic / Transportation Engineer
- Designer and Builder of 20 Subdivisions, 25 Interchanges / Bridges, 4000 Units and 500 miles of roadway
- Manual Uniform Traffic Control Device expert (MUTCD)
- Licensed Traffic / Transportation Engineer
TRAFFIC / TRANSPORTATION
- Expert in Phasing Diagrams, Level of Service, Cabinet Design, Signal Design, Peak Hour Flows, Line of Sight, Stopping Sight Distance, Caltrans Design, City Design, parking lot design, parking garage design, traffic signage and temporary traffic control devices.
- Multiple Trial Testimonies as a Traffic / Transportation Engineer
- Senior member of Institute of Traffic Engineers (ITE)
- Accident Reconstruction Team that includes video reenactment